In this BIAN Global Summit Recordings & Presentations, you can find the record of the SCOPE & OBJECTIVES OF BIAN WORKING GROUPS track. Where Maurits van der Plas present about the Adoption Working group.
Update from the BIAN Adoption Working group that he elaborates on are:
- About the Adoption working group (goals)
- Current accomplishments (adoption enablers)
- Highlight the Professional Certification program
- Future activities
Adoption enablers created so far:
- BIAN Book – 2nd Edition (fully revised) – A framework for the financial services industry
- Free download for BIAN Wiki users
- BIAN Banking Architecture Foundation Certification (Fully revised, Professional Certification)
- Online examination (anywhere-anytime)
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- Full & digital practice exam simulator include.
-Accredited Education Partners in BIAN
- Envizion & CC&C Solutions
-Connecting & facilitation resources
- BIAN Practitioner Community
- Open for non-member
- Chat with experts
- Access to lots of adoption-related content
- An elaborated, visually attractive, and animated infographic
- Relevant whitepapers and webinars added per stage and subprocess
-Series of BIAN Adoption Webinars
- Previous webinars and Recordings:
- Core Banking Platform Transformation at a top North American Bank
- Coreless Banking in the Digital Era: The PNC Story
- BIAN Book – 2nd Edition (fully revised) preview – A framework for the financial services industry
- -BIAN – The essential foundation for a modern digital bank-
- Comparison of BIAN Semantic APIs with implementation-level APIs in Lending and Product domains
- BIAN & ACTUS combine their global standards and leverage open-source platforms
- THE BIAN IMPLEMENTATION JOURNEY!
- ABSA BANK – BIAN API Adoption.
- How SPD Bank is using BIAN in their strategy program
BIAN 2nd Edition: Book & Professional Certification
-The content of this second edition is a fully revised version of the first edition of BIAN, which was published in 2019 (BIAN Edition 2019).
-The theory and principles of the BIAN Framework and its application in practice, are now treated in two separate parts of the book.
-The application of the BIAN Framework in different contexts is treated more extensively and has been illustrated with lots of (semi-)real-life examples.
The most recent additions to the BIAN are described:
- The Business Capability Model.
- The Business Object Model (BOM).
- The Semantic API descriptions
- The newly developed “BIAN adoption journey”
- BIAN Transformation Award 2022
- Open for Banks, Fintechs, Regulators,
- Service Providers, Solution Providers
- Call for Papers in Q1 2022
- Evaluation and Ceremony in Q4 2022
- Information will be published on B.I.A.N. Services GmbH
-BIAN Members – Practitioner community Case study
- How to set up a BIAN Learning Community
- Prospected new certification level
The presentation can be downloaded: https://bian.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/BIAN-Adoption-working-group-8-12-21_mp_2.pdf