Besides the ITIL® 4 Foundation Courseware - English (ISBN: 978 94 018 0394 6) publication you are advised to obtain the publication Managing Successful Projects with ITIL® 4 - A Pocket Guide (ISBN: 978 94 018 0439 4).
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
ITIL 4 provides an end-to-end picture of what means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
This course is for those who are involved in the delivery of IT services and need an understanding of best practice in IT Service Management.
Student must pass a 60 minute, 40 question closed book multiple choice, examination with a passing score of 65% in order to receive this certification. You can write the exam at any time and at any place after the course. The test is done via your own computer proctored via webcam.
Candidates wishing to be trained and pass the exam for this qualification would be recommended to have a general awareness of IT and appreciation of their own business environment.
• Understand the key concepts of service management
• Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
• Understand the four dimensions of service management
• Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
• Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
• Know the purpose and key terms of 18 ITIL practices
• Understand 7 ITIL practices