DetailsCyber Resilience Best Practices provides organizations with a methodology for implementing cyber resilience. It offers a practical approach to cyber resilience, reflecting the need to detect and recover from incidents, and not rely on prevention alone. It uses the ITIL® framework, which provides a proven approach to the provision of services that align to business outcomes.
- Designed to help organizations better prepare themselves to deal with an increasing range and complexity of cyber threats. It provides a management approach to assist organizations with their compliance needs, so it complements new and existing policies and frameworks.
- The guide has been developed by experts in both hands-on cyber resilience and systems management. Working closely with subject and technology experts in cybersecurity assessment
- This guidance supports the best practice training and certification which is available to help organizations up-skill their people by providing a defined benchmark for cyber resilience knowledge and skills.
- Resilia Cyber Resilience Best Practices is aligned to fit with ITIL as this is the most widely accepted service management framework. However, the best practice is equally suitable for organizations to adopt within other systems such as COBIT® and organization-specific frameworks.
The publication is relevant for any organization using technology to manage information that is critical to its success. It is aimed at managers who are responsible for staff and processes that contribute to the cyber resilience of the organization, whether designing, operating, supporting or acting as the end users of those information systems.
- Managers who are responsible for staff and processes where cyber resilience practices are required for example those processing payment cards information, sensitive commercial data or customer communications
- IT service management teams, IT development and security teams, cyber teams and relevant team leaders that operate the information systems that the organization relies on
- IT designers and architects, those responsible for the design of the information systems and the controls that provide resilience.
- The chief information security officer (CISO), the chief security officer (CSO), IT director, head of IT and IT managers.
Van Haren Learning Solutions is een onafhankelijke provider van onderwijsoplossingen. Wij zijn gericht op het beschikbaar maken van onze content op zo veel mogelijke manieren, voor zo veel mogelijk mensen. Kies een van de leermethodes en ontdek de oplossingen!Best Practices & Study Guides.
Best practices en standaarden op het gebied van IT & IT-management, enterprise-architectuur, businessmanagement en projectmanagement.
SKU 978011331463C isbn 978011331463C nur-code 982 Uitgeef Datum Nee Uitgever TSO Producten Boeken Publish Year 2015 Taal english Categories IT & IT Management Standards Resilia blz Nee edition 1 eLibrary Downloadbaar Nee hoogte 1.7 breedte 21.5 Length (cm) 28 Weight (Kg) 1.1600 Standaard 100103 Description N/B
People who viewed this product also viewed
Out of stock