The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge is designed to assist the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training course attendees and certification exam candidates, but it will also be of great value to anyone looking for a comprehensive foundation-level overview of the art and practice of Business Relationship Management. The book covers the entire BRMP® course syllabus and contains all the information covered in the training and referenced in the exam.
What is BRMP®?
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training is a world-class professional development program designed to provide a solid foundation-level knowledge of Business Relationship Management. The BRMP® exam is designed to test an individual’s learning through rigorous examination providing a leading verifiable benchmark of BRM professional acumen and achievement. To learn more about BRMP® training and certification, please visit http://brminstitute.org/.
Who Is It For?
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge. BRMP® professional development program provides an excellent Return on Investment (ROI) and is ideally suited for project managers, business analysts, architects, external service providers; representatives of shared services organizations including IT, HR, Finance, Sales, Strategy Planning, etc.; business partners and anyone else interested in business value maximization.
Benefits for Individuals and Organizations
Holders of BRMI Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
• The characteristics of the BRM role.
• What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the service provider’s services.
• The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
• Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
• The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
• The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
For trainers free additional material of this book is available. This can be found under the "Learning Solutions" tab, "Teachers viewing copy" tab. Please fulfill the form and click on de button "Send". Please fill in the teachers copy and press the "Send" button. After evaluation you will receive a voucher code that is valid for one ebook.