ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle – 5 days
This 5-day course leads to the certification as ITIL® Expert in ITIL®.
• IT Service Management
• Operational issues and management
• Planning and implementation of IT Service Management
• Managing Strategic Change
• Risk management
• Leading features
• Understanding organizational challenges
• Evaluate Lifecycle project
• Additional support
• Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate, for which this qualification is the final mandatory module
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management, for which the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate is a prerequisite
The examination is closed book and made up of multiple choice questions based on a scenario. Students will be allowed 120 minutes to answer the questions. You need at least 70% (28/40 points) to pass.
17 collected points from Foundation and LifeCycle/Capability level of ITIL® and practical experience in IT Service Management