Call for Speakers
Business Change and Transformation Conference Europe 2020
16-18 March 2020, London
The Deadline for submissions has been extended to 11 November 2019
Proposals are now being accepted from potential speakers. This unique and multidisciplinary conference is for everyone in business change and transformation related roles, to share and explore how organisations turn great ideas into high-value business outcomes. The programme is driven by real-world solutions to the opportunities and challenges that people face, in today’s high-paced world of almost infinite ideas.
We are looking for speakers who can share their story, stimulate the audience’s imagination, and offer practical answers to real-life challenges. What approaches, techniques and tools have proved to be most useful? As a speaker, you can expect to get all kinds of valuable insights in return.
Do you or a member of your team who have some interesting experiences to share? If so, we invite you to submit a presentation proposal – click here for speaker and submission guidelines and to apply online. Selected speakers will be entitled to attend the conference free of charge (if there are two speakers on the session then the second speaker would have to pay a highly reduced registration fee). The deadline for submissions has been extended to 11 November.
If you would like to receive a copy of the programme once it has been published in December 2019 please click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities including sponsored speaking sessions please contact email@example.com
Why You Should Attend in 2020:
- Europe’s Leading Conference on Business Change & Transformation. A unique opportunity to explore and debate the vital connections between business change, business transformation, innovation, investment and leveraging technology.
- Learn From Other Organisations Past Successes and Challenges. Case Studies and contributors in 2019 included: Google, Lloyds Banking Group, Nationwide, ABN AMRO, The Home Office, Vodafone Business, Inmarsat, Arm, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, KMPG, Aviva, Nordea Bank, Imperial Brands, Change Management Institute, Information Technology Authority Oman and many more….
- Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from 8 pre-conference workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or to fine tune your performance.
- Networking. Network with an outstanding group of Business Change & Transformation attendees and speakers. This a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work issues with your peer group.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conference welcomes, provides and values diverse and wide-ranging perspectives.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Strategy, Principles and Implementation. Discover new ideas, approaches and solutions, while learning first-hand from the experiences and successes of organisations across Europe.