IRM UK, IIBA® UK Chapter, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT and AssistKD
Collaborating across the community to represent
and grow the Business Analysis profession.
For Practitioners, By Practitioners
Thanks to everyone that participated in our 2019 conference which was a real success! We had over 500 participants from major organisations from 33 Countries. 98% of the attendees indicated that they would recommend attending this Conference to their colleagues. One of the major comments we heard was how much the participants appreciated networking in their peer group and discovering that they all face some of the same issues and challenges.
We are now starting to work on the 2020 Programme and will be issuing the call for speakers in February 2020. If you or your colleagues would like to put forward a speaking proposal please click here for more information.
If you would like to receive a copy of the programme once it has been published in March 2020 please click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities including sponsored speaking sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Attending in 2020:
- The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2020 will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for business analysts from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your BA journey, you are an experienced BA or you would like to understand the role of BAs further, this conference is for you.
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where practitioners of business analysis can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. In 2019, conference attendees had the opportunity to network with and learn from over 500 fellow Business Analysis Practitioners.
- Fourteen Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- BCS Certification: Two full day pre-conference workshops covering the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; both include the certification examination. Places are limited.
- Six Conference Tracks with More Than 60 Sessions including Company Case Studies. Learn from other BAs past success and challenges through a wide range of case studies. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts.
- Case Studies and Contributors in 2019 Included: Bank of England, Lloyds Banking Group, Nationwide, Aviva, Capita, Aldermore, Financial Times, Warner Bros, Virgin Media, Whitbread, Rightmove, National Grid, BAE Systems, Parkinson’s UK, ASOS, John Lewis Partnership, AO.com, OVO Energy, The Home Office, UK Government, South Gloucestershire Council, Civica Digital, bpha, Deloitte, Cardiff University, Coventry University, AssistKD, Taylor & Francis
- Business Analyst of the Year Award 2020. The prestigious Business Analyst of the Year Award 2019 will be awarded at the conference.