October 2011 we celebrate 10 years in business!
Over the last 10 years we have enjoyed your company, your support and your business. Today we would like to share with you the things that we particularly achieved over the past 10 years.
1) One of our greatest successes is the privilege of working with some of the worlds greatest leaders in training, consulting, leadership and knowledge. Over the past 10 years you have given us time and patience to help us develop one of the world’s finest libraries. More than that you have given us friendship across the globe and we have learnt from you. Thank you.
2) We started with one book: Introduction to IT Service Management. Now we have over 300 titles covering Application Management, Business Process Management, Contract Management, Corporate Governance, Enterprise and IT Architecture, Information Management, IT Governance, IT Security, IT Service Management, Maturity Models, Outsourcing, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Risk Management.
3) 100,000 people a year read or access our documents. It’s a great business. More than that we thank all our readers for using our products, for feeding back to us corrections or new ideas where needed and being with us on our 10 year journey.
4) We have developed great new technology. From a small office 10 years ago we have developed:
a. A great webstore
used by 70 organisations across the globe
c. A distribution base with automated updates in over 40 countries
d. An e-libraryof all our titles in one source at a great price
5) We are at the cutting edge of publishing: we started with hardy copy books and now sell e-books in pdf and e-pub format.
6) Newfriends and clients: we have had the privilege to work with some of the world’s greatest partners such as:
7) We started off, and remain to this day, independent. We are editorially and financially independent of clients and vendors. It’s what our brand is about.
8) We have gained new clients: In 2010/2011 alone we have welcomed Global giants TM Forum, IACCM and IAOP.9) We extended to our offices to UK and China: we are an international company.10) The greatest achievement of all…………we’ve had FUN! Thank you to all our colleagues, clients, customers and authors who’ve made it the greatest journey ever!