Over the past number of decades, marketing has had to keep up and contend with leaps in technology. The advent of the internet has revolutionized the way people communicate, interact and purchase and impacted on every industry from healthcare to retail. As the digital economy continues to thrive and the demand for skilled digital marketing professionals grows at an unprecedented rate, those with cutting-edge and relevant skills are instantly employable. For business, digital marketing is now an essential part of any organization wanting to succeed and is an integral part of any business strategy.
Title: The Art of Digital Marketing – The Definitive Guide to Creating Strategic, Targeted and Measurable Online Campaigns
This essential guide from the Digital Marketing Institute – the global certification standard in digital education – offers a practical and comprehensive guide to cracking the digital marketing ‘code’. An invaluable resource, it reveals the digital tools and techniques that really work and provides a step-by-step approach to implementation. The Art of Digital Marketing is the definitive guide for anyone looking to kick-start or boost their digital marketing skills to create strategic, targeted and measurable online campaigns.
The Art of Digital Marketing takes insider knowledge and shows what’s really essential for digital marketing. It outlines a clear pathway for reaching and retaining customers, with real-life campaign examples from successful digital campaigns.
Using an innovative methodology to achieve digital marketing success, the book follows a structured approach underpinned by 3i principles – Initiate, Iterate and Integrate. These principles follow the framework required for effective digital marketing and illustrate the need for a radical new approach to traditional marketing.
The guide includes a wealth of action plans and exercises to apply the 3i principles to different disciplines, from SEO to email marketing. Exercises are designed to ensure that readers not only learn the various elements but can execute them for their business or employer.
The topics covered include:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Digital Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
The evolution of digital marketing is about consumers exercising more control over their choices. Instead of telling customers what to think, businesses need to discover what they already think and go from there. This book demonstrates how using this single realization as a starting point, and continually adjusting the approach based on real interactions with real customers, helps build and implement digital marketing campaigns that are strategic, targeted and measurable.
- Marketing professionals – Individuals who are responsible for the marketing in their business or organization and want to harness the power of digital
- Marketing executives – Marketers at a senior level who need to guide the digital strategy and drive digital marketing campaigns
- Academics – Those who want to teach and master a fundamental understanding of digital marketing
- Graduates and Undergraduates – Students who are interested in mastering the art of digital marketing and applying it to a current or future role
- Business Owners – Who want to drive the success of their business using digital marketing techniques and tools
- Entrepreneurs – Who want to create measurable and successful digital marketing campaigns for their new enterprise
- Relevant professionals across an organization – Digital is pervasive across an organization and a working knowledge is required across many areas of the business
Designed to make learning simple, accessible and convenient, The Art of Digital Marketing covers the essential areas of digital marketing. Through exercises and action plans, individuals will be able to design a comprehensive, structured and successful digital marketing strategy.
Author – Ian Dodson
Price – €42.35/ $50.00 USA